Contact Artsteps experts for a wide range of professional services that include:
- Design of personalized 3D exhibition rooms tailor-made to your specific needs. Let us help you create realistic models of your virtual or actual exhibition space. This way you will be able to build 3D virtual exhibitions using virtual replicas of you actual exhibition areas.
- Creation of 3D artifacts that can be displayed in your virtual exhibitions. Such artifacts include 3D objects created from 360 degrees photos and actual 3D models created with popular 3D design tools, such as 3DS Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, etc.
- Integration of your entire online or offline collection, so that you don’t have to upload your artifacts one by one. Instantly share in your virtual galleries all the artifacts from your existing electronic catalogues.
- On-site installation and integration of Artsteps technology with other systems operational within your organization.
- Hands on training by a team of technology and museum experts on designing and setting up effective virtual exhibitions in Artsteps.