After selecting an exhibition’s title, you will be taken to the exhibition’s page. There you will notice three sections that may be of interest to you:
- Exhibition’s details
- Exhibition’s comments
- Other exhibitions created by the user whose exhibition you are currently viewing
Exhibition’s details are located at the center of the page and are:
- Title, as given by the creator.
ArtSteps exhibition’s statistics are
- total rating
- total visits
- created day( not published day at ArtSteps)
- number of comments
- Image, as chosen by the creator.
- Artifacts on display
Six randomly selected artifacts, displayed in this exhibition.
- Description, as given by the creator.
- Tags, creator’s keywords or terms that describe the exhibition and are used to help ArtSteps users to easily browse exhibitions.